POSTE VACANT - IT & Operation Agent - (H/F) à Djibouti
This position is for an I.T. technician / logistics agent role. In this position, you will provide remote and onsite support directly to the end user, vendors and our customers. You will identify issues beyond your role and escalate service to the appropriate resources if necessary. You will primarily be responsible for troubleshooting desktop hardware, software and provide on-site support. Additional duties and responsibilities are logistics/operations support through company systems. This is a position that requires you to full availability to work nights, weekends and holidays.This is an excellent opportunity to for any candidate seeking a long term stable opportunity to work in an exciting environment and become part of a family and culture. Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Provide first level help desktop support to internal office end users
- Reduce help desk incidents and the mean time of repairs by proactively repairing hardware as needed.
- Provide support and maintenance
- Follow and contribute to documentation for procedural I.T.tasks
- Learn all company internal systems
- Provide some Ethernet cabling runs safely and neatly
- Repair and maintain Laser printers
- Organize, track and maintain stock for various hardware systems
- Make hardware, anti-virus and software purchasing recommendations
- Project manage various small to medium sized projects
- Monitor, and remediate software updates for desktop applications
- Respond to Virus, Malware and various security threats while implementing preventative measures to minimize risk
-Maintain desktop and device compliance policies by enforcing company security settings, software settings and user restrictions
-Track, document and maintain all Service Desk requests utilizing a ticket management system
Min. 2 years of hands-on I.T. business experience with the following areas
-Microsoft OfficeO365 Applications
-Microsoft Windows 710
-Repair and maintenance of network laser printers
-DesktopPhoneTablet maintenance, repair and installation
-Liaise in a professional manner with external customers using the most appropriate medium, e.g. telephone, email letters etc.
-Build and maintain effective relationships with all customers
-Follow procedures and guidelines to ensure client’s service standards are met in accordance with Aramex
-Ensure operational controls are carried out in accordance with laid down procedures
-Assist the operations team in all processes as required to keep the operation activities are running efficiently.
-Run daily and/or weekly operations reports and create custom reports.
-Ensure proper customer service to all branch and Aramex clients.
-Responsible for creating and closing orders in a timely manner as required.
-Undertake routine operational and procedural maintenance tasks as directed by the operation manager/supervisor.
Candidate must have a basic foundation and understanding of the following areas
Basic Microsoft Directory Services DHCP, Active Directory, DNS
Windows user rights and permissions
Network topology and LAN infrastructure
Candidate must have the ability to work well in a team environment, welcome constructive criticism and have a positive attitude towards end users
Please submit all applications through firstname.lastname@example.org.