Norwegian Refugee Council is looking for a Intern Administrative in Djibouti office in Djibouti
NRC started humanitarian activities in Djibouti in 2013. NRC strives to provide assistance to people displaced by conflicts in the sectors of shelter, water, sanitation and hygiene in Ali Addeh and Holl-holl, whilst assisting Yemeni refugees with shelters and WASH at the Markazi Refugee Camp in Obock.
The NRC program is seeking an intern administrative which will have the specific responsibility and assignments as below:
Duty Station: Djibouti Office
Being an intern of the Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) in Djibouti office is expected to represent NRC in a responsible manner and always act in accordance with NRC’s Code of Conduct.
• Responsible of NRC Guesthouse Management in Djibouti
• Hotel Booking, reservations
• Ticketing and liaising with travel agencies
• Secretarial work, drafting for all meeting minutes
• Supervise all AGS security staff in NRC compounds
• Making sure all NRC Guesthouses are enough stock
• working on Visas, work permit and residences for International staff
• any other task assigned by the supervisor
Academic and Professional Qualifications
• Bachelor of business administration, science, communication or relevant diploma,
• Must be proficient in MS Office
Knowledge, Skills & Personal Attributes
• Fluency in written and spoken English and French is essential
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required
• Strong writing, communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with various departments to finish necessary projects
Deadline for Applications: 25 October 2016
Applications should be submitted to: NRC office in Djibouti behind the restaurant ‘Le Virage”. Or through email: email@example.com
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are invited to bring:
- Cover letter
- Updated curriculum vitae
- Photocopies of the most relevant certificates/testimonials, day-time telephone number and contact details of 2 work-related reference of employers.
- National ID card
- All applicant motivation letters will be address to NRC office Djibouti. Uncompleted document will not be accepted.
Only the short listed candidates will be contacted.
The Norwegian Refugee Council is an equal opportunity employer, with no discrimination in terms of sex, age, religion, ethnic origin or political affiliation and you never have to pay to apply with NRC.